How to reach us
The workshop CORPES13 will be held on the premises of DESY in Hamburg, Germany, in the Main Auditorium.
Adress: DESY Hamburg, Notkestraße 85, 22607 Hamburg, Germany
From Hamburg Altona station:
- Fast, expensive: Colntinue by taxi, travelling time approximately 15-20 min.
- Slow, easiest, cheap: Or continue by bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt) directly to the main entrance of DESY (bus stop Zum Hünengrab/DESY), travelling time approx. 25 min.
- Fast, cheap (see plan): Or: continue by S-Bahn (local city train) line S1 or S11 (direction Blankenese/Wedel) to Othmarschen. Then go on with bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt).
From the Hamburg airport Fuhlsbüttel:
- Continue by taxi, traveling time approx. 40-50 min.
- Or continue with city train line S1 (direction Blankenese/Wedel) to Othmarschen station. Then go on with bus line 1 (direction Schenefelder Holt) to the main entrance of DESY (bus stop Zum Hünengrab/DESY).
- HVV (Hamburg public transport body)
From Autobahn (A7) exit HH-Bahrenfeld:
- Arriving in Hamburg from the South: turn left onto the main road (Osdorfer Weg). Arriving in Hamburg from the North: turn right onto the main road (Osdorfer Weg). Then turn right onto Notkestraße. The main entrance of DESY is the second road on the left.
DESY Hamburg Site, side entrance
The side entrance of DESY is located on the Luruper Chaussee. The bus line 2 stops there (bus stop "Luruper Chusse/DESY"). The side entrance is open for motorists from Monday until Friday, 06:00 to 19:00, and closed on weekends. It is open for pedestrians and cyclists at all times.